RIBS MVTR Ultra
RIBS Shielding may be heat sealed and/or vacuumed if deemed necessary by the user. Various closure methods are available
Various closure methods are available. RIBS MVTR Ultra may be heat sealed and/or vacuumed if deemed necessary by the user
Ribs MVTR Ultra is available in 5 mil thickness; custom sizes. Custom gauges are also available; contact Liberty for more information
For MSDS and Specification Sheet
please email us
RIBS MVTR Ultra is a combination of two inventions providing a reusable or one time use “complete” package with:
- Permanent electrostatic protection
- Permanent full metal out shielding protection
- Corrosion protection
- Moisture barrier.
RIBS MVTR Ultra makeup is a heavily metalized flexible durable film laminated to a co-extruded polyethylene film containing a single layer of two materials with distinctly different protective properties. The inside layer of the co-extruded film is Intercept Technology™ which is static dissipative and non-sloughing polymer that also provides a membrane over the trapped carbon plastic layer.
- A pathway for electrical charges to flow through the membrane to the conductive layer.
- A pathway for free organic ions to flow through the membrane to be absorbed by the carbon.
- A pathway for free inorganic ions to react with and be neutralized by the Copper in the membrane
- Two metalized polyester layers provide EMI and ESD shielding and moisture barrier protection.